Special Educational Needs and Disability
Denewood and Unity Academies provides support for students with a range of needs.
This page contains information about what the Academies offer and a range of materials to you support your child at home.
If you wish to speak to someone about your child's SEND, our SENCO is Jason Keddy. Please find details on the the Contact Us page to get in touch.
Below are some documents to explain about the different types of provision offered to special needs students at Denewood and Unity.
- SEN Pathway Denewood and Unity Academies
- SEND Code of Practice
- SEND Statement for Denewood and Unity Academies
Information specific Educational needs
- Autism Spectrum
- Cognition and Learning
- Deafness and Hearing Impairment
- Physical Disabilities
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health
- Specific Learning Difficulties
- Speech, Language and Communication
- Visual Impairment