Special Educational Needs
The learning centre provides support for students with a range of special needs.
This page contains information about what the learning centre offers and a range of materials to you support your child at home.
Below are some documents to explain about the different types of provision offered to special needs students at Denewood and Unity.
- SEN Pathway Denewood and Unity Learning Centre
- SEND Code of Practice
- SEND Statement (Denewood Learning Centre)
- SEND Statement (Unity Learning Centre)
Information specific Educational needs
- Autism Spectrum
- Cognition and Learning
- Deafness and Hearing Impairment
- Physical Disabilities
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health
- Specific Learning Difficulties
- Speech, Language and Communication
- Visual Impairment