Key Stage 2 Curriculum
In Key Stage 2 all our pupils follow the national curriculum for key stage 2. We follow the Wordsmith scheme of work for English, Abacus for Maths and Science bug for Science.
Key Stage 2 regularly have educational trips to help reinforce their learning.
Key Stage 3 Curriculum
In Key Stage 3 we following much the same National Curriculum as other mainstream schools in the area. To allow for seamless reintegration back into mainstream education when they are ready.
Subjects taught are as follows:
Key Stage 3/4 Alternative Provision and Independent Schools
In Key Stage 4, we deal with over a 100 students and most are taught offsite at a number of Alternative Provisions within Nottingham area.
The providers we use are: (Click on highlighted names to see their websites for further information)
- Catch 22
- Notts County Football Club - Football in the Community Scheme
- FUEL - First Universal Enterprise Ltd
- RISE Learning Zone
- Take 1 Studio's
- Buxton Training
- Fresh Start
- Premier Training
- Crisp Vocational
- Nottingham Tutorial College
- Phoenix Aspirational Learning
- First Class Tailored Solutions
- REAL Education
- SEND Project
- Channeling Positivity
- EdLounge - the Virtual Learning Environment
- For this, you will require a login that the Admissions and Reintegration Team will have supplied you.
Key Stage 4 Curriculum
Our nurture group are based on the learning centre site and doing the following activities:
- Function Skills Maths
- Function Skills English
- AIM awards in a wide range of units (eg, food technology, hospitality, horticulture)
- Food technology
- Offsite Visits